|
2017 Grand Tour Questions
|
|
06-23-2017, 05:07 AM
Post: #107
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: 2017 Grand Tour Questions VT 2
VT 2 Specific spot is the landlocked boat at the Shelburne Museum. Based on what I am viewing in Google a picture of the boat, the bike and flag may not be possible.
Plus a picture of the boat may not be possible without paying the entrance fee of 22.00 (pricey but after season it drops to a more reasonable 10.00) Won't know until I get there but figured I would ask now so I can make some plans now What is the intent here. Willie IBA #32847 - GLMC 439 - 2008 Yamaha FJR - 2015 Spyder RT-S - 2023 Spyder RT-Limited |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread: | Author | Replies: | Views: | Last Post | |
| 2026 Grand Tour General Discussion | LSGiant | 82 | 41,357 |
Yesterday 01:35 PM Last Post: Willie |
|
| 2026 Grand Tour Announcements | Frump | 2 | 2,085 |
09-27-2026 06:55 PM Last Post: Yzr |
|
| 2025 Grand Tour Announcements | Frump | 4 | 9,146 |
06-18-2026 06:58 AM Last Post: BkerChuck |
|
| 2024 Grand Tour Announcements | LSGiant | 6 | 12,283 |
01-03-2025 10:36 PM Last Post: Lapchik |
|
| 2024 GLMC Grand Tour Q&A | Lee_0123 | 133 | 190,839 |
12-27-2024 06:57 AM Last Post: BkerChuck |
|

GLMC Home
Search
Member List
Help





