|
2017 Grand Tour Questions
|
|
03-11-2017, 12:24 PM
Post: #25
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: 2017 Grand Tour Questions
If everyone gives me a few days I will have a complete gpx file of all the specific locations plus National Parks. Don't think I have the time to do state parks.
I have also found an error I believe? CO-8 Alfred Packer's grave is listed as Lake City but the coordinates go to a cemetery in Littleton. Alex or Mike? Chad "Shooter" Churchill GLMC #447 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread: | Author | Replies: | Views: | Last Post | |
| 2026 Grand Tour General Discussion | LSGiant | 82 | 41,357 |
Yesterday 01:35 PM Last Post: Willie |
|
| 2026 Grand Tour Announcements | Frump | 2 | 2,085 |
09-27-2026 06:55 PM Last Post: Yzr |
|
| 2025 Grand Tour Announcements | Frump | 4 | 9,146 |
06-18-2026 06:58 AM Last Post: BkerChuck |
|
| 2024 Grand Tour Announcements | LSGiant | 6 | 12,283 |
01-03-2025 10:36 PM Last Post: Lapchik |
|
| 2024 GLMC Grand Tour Q&A | Lee_0123 | 133 | 190,838 |
12-27-2024 06:57 AM Last Post: BkerChuck |
|

GLMC Home
Search
Member List
Help




