|
2016 Grand Tour General Discussion
|
|
05-27-2016, 07:40 AM
Post: #56
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: 2016 Grand Tour General Discussion
It's been fun so far!!
I've found racetracks that I never knew existed.. I'm not a big racing fan, but I pay attention and it's been nice to visit some of the spots that I've always heard about.. Was at Bristol a couple weekends ago.. I just got the dragway sign, as the gate was closed to go to the oval.. ![]() And the roadside america spots are a hoot!! ![]()
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread: | Author | Replies: | Views: | Last Post | |
| 2026 Grand Tour General Discussion | LSGiant | 82 | 41,314 |
Yesterday 01:35 PM Last Post: Willie |
|
| 2026 Grand Tour Announcements | Frump | 2 | 2,083 |
09-27-2026 06:55 PM Last Post: Yzr |
|
| 2025 Grand Tour Announcements | Frump | 4 | 9,144 |
06-18-2026 06:58 AM Last Post: BkerChuck |
|
| 2024 Grand Tour Announcements | LSGiant | 6 | 12,282 |
01-03-2025 10:36 PM Last Post: Lapchik |
|
| 2024 GLMC Grand Tour Q&A | Lee_0123 | 133 | 190,818 |
12-27-2024 06:57 AM Last Post: BkerChuck |
|

GLMC Home
Search
Member List
Help


![[Image: ECB420EE-D05B-4AB6-B5A7-2BD8014D9661.jpg]](http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h276/djpagel/Americana/ECB420EE-D05B-4AB6-B5A7-2BD8014D9661.jpg)
![[Image: 49C8EA18-2A49-4271-9EF5-8169BAF6743C.jpg]](http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h276/djpagel/Americana/49C8EA18-2A49-4271-9EF5-8169BAF6743C.jpg)


