Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Grand Tour has officially started!!!
04-20-2013, 07:47 PM
Post: #22
RE: The Grand Tour has officially started!!!
Well, tomorrow I finally get to start!! Between constant snow, salt, and even worse, WORK I finally get a chance to get out and get my first GT tomorrow..

I'm changing tires on the Mighty Helix at a buddy's place and will stop over and irritate my parents in my hometown of Juda, WI..
Flag and camera are in the back of the Helix.. Tomorrow morning I'll be Juda bound!! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
No riding in Central NY today - StarWolve - 04-02-2013, 11:11 AM
RE: The Grand Tour has officially started!!! - paper - 04-20-2013 07:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  2026 Grand Tour General Discussion LSGiant 82 41,362 Yesterday 01:35 PM
Last Post: Willie
  2026 Grand Tour Announcements Frump 2 2,086 09-27-2026 06:55 PM
Last Post: Yzr
  2025 Grand Tour Announcements Frump 4 9,146 06-18-2026 06:58 AM
Last Post: BkerChuck
  2024 Grand Tour Announcements LSGiant 6 12,283 01-03-2025 10:36 PM
Last Post: Lapchik
  2024 GLMC Grand Tour Q&A Lee_0123 133 190,842 12-27-2024 06:57 AM
Last Post: BkerChuck

Forum Jump: