|
2015 Grand Tour Theme
|
|
12-21-2014, 07:33 PM
Post: #32
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: 2015 Grand Tour Theme
Ahoy! Its talk like a Pirate tour!
Towns with AR, AYE, AHOY, AVAST (good luck on those last two) Those will be worth 1 point. According to my spreadsheet there are at least 84 towns in Minnesota and 100 in Iowa. I didn't check anywhere else but I'd imagine similar numbers. The words can be anywhere in the town name as long as not separated by a space, examples: bARnesville, spring lake pARk, mAYEr are all good for a point Rules aren't final yet as I'd like to continue the discussion for a bit. One general change this year is townships don't count separate. I will still accept a township on its own but not both so if you stop at "Barnesville Township" and "Barnesville" you will only get credit for one point. I was going to bring up the idea of not doing rally flags but obviously we have to this year. Mike GLMC #371 TeamStrange #744 IBA #475 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread: | Author | Replies: | Views: | Last Post | |
| 2026 Grand Tour General Discussion | LSGiant | 82 | 41,268 |
Yesterday 01:35 PM Last Post: Willie |
|
| 2026 Grand Tour Announcements | Frump | 2 | 2,083 |
09-27-2026 06:55 PM Last Post: Yzr |
|
| 2025 Grand Tour Announcements | Frump | 4 | 9,142 |
06-18-2026 06:58 AM Last Post: BkerChuck |
|
| 2024 Grand Tour Announcements | LSGiant | 6 | 12,278 |
01-03-2025 10:36 PM Last Post: Lapchik |
|
| 2024 GLMC Grand Tour Q&A | Lee_0123 | 133 | 190,711 |
12-27-2024 06:57 AM Last Post: BkerChuck |
|

GLMC Home
Search
Member List
Help




