|
2014 Grand Tour Trash Talk'n, Picture Posting, Whatcha Doing Thread
|
|
04-17-2014, 12:32 PM
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: 2014 Grand Tour Trash Talk'n, Picture Posting, Whatcha Doing Thread
Oh, and the Borg shall not defeat the Hack. You may mark it down now.
[/quote] let's just say that I have the entire last week of the contest slated for an all out massacre. I also have 4 other weeks to play with not counting evenings and weekday rides. I most certainly cannot let the hack catch the Borg!!!!!! ![]() I'm even planning a trip to go see "The King of GT's" (JohnF) along with Haley.... and maybe Blinky. I have a lot of fun planned for this year. ![]() I might even be in the neighborhood of The Hack but I will assume he will be out GT'ing somewhere.
Chad "Shooter" Churchill GLMC #447 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread: | Author | Replies: | Views: | Last Post | |
| 2026 Grand Tour General Discussion | LSGiant | 82 | 41,362 |
Yesterday 01:35 PM Last Post: Willie |
|
| 2026 Grand Tour Announcements | Frump | 2 | 2,086 |
09-27-2026 06:55 PM Last Post: Yzr |
|
| 2025 Grand Tour Announcements | Frump | 4 | 9,146 |
06-18-2026 06:58 AM Last Post: BkerChuck |
|
| 2024 Grand Tour Announcements | LSGiant | 6 | 12,283 |
01-03-2025 10:36 PM Last Post: Lapchik |
|
| 2024 GLMC Grand Tour Q&A | Lee_0123 | 133 | 190,842 |
12-27-2024 06:57 AM Last Post: BkerChuck |
|

GLMC Home
Search
Member List
Help






