|
2014 Grand Tour Questions
|
|
03-25-2014, 03:53 PM
Post: #65
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: 2014 Grand Tour Questions
It made me smile when I opened the package in the mailbox yesterday.
![]() I will enjoy my glory for the summer knowing I will be passing the honor to another rider this year. I can't make all the club events this year do to work. ![]() Sooooo I am going to attempt and set a new high score for the Grand Tour....again. ![]() I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable riding season. Let the fun begin!!!! Chad "Shooter" Churchill GLMC #447 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread: | Author | Replies: | Views: | Last Post | |
| 2026 Grand Tour General Discussion | LSGiant | 82 | 41,373 |
Yesterday 01:35 PM Last Post: Willie |
|
| 2026 Grand Tour Announcements | Frump | 2 | 2,088 |
09-27-2026 06:55 PM Last Post: Yzr |
|
| 2025 Grand Tour Announcements | Frump | 4 | 9,148 |
06-18-2026 06:58 AM Last Post: BkerChuck |
|
| 2024 Grand Tour Announcements | LSGiant | 6 | 12,283 |
01-03-2025 10:36 PM Last Post: Lapchik |
|
| 2024 GLMC Grand Tour Q&A | Lee_0123 | 133 | 190,868 |
12-27-2024 06:57 AM Last Post: BkerChuck |
|

GLMC Home
Search
Member List
Help


![[Image: 2014-03-24174802_zpsca22f102.jpg]](http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n559/churchman2/bike%20pics/2014-03-24174802_zpsca22f102.jpg)




