Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Photo Hosting for the Grand Tour
03-14-2014, 03:13 PM
Post: #12
RE: Photo Hosting for the Grand Tour
My plan is to upload after each day's ride
http://mdturley.smugmug.com/Motorcycles
but I'll send a CD unless Mike says different

and I'll just say most folks don't scratch the surface of Smugmug... smart coding, fast, and no ads... worth the cost
as for the comment above "I tried transitioning to smugmug, but their app is a load of arse, and no use for playing tag games"

I'll just say, nonsense!
http://mdturley.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/...&k=pd4ZcCt

MDTurley

"I had the right to remain silent, just didn't have the ability" - Ron White
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Photo Hosting for the Grand Tour - paper - 02-19-2014, 02:17 PM
RE: Photo Hosting for the Grand Tour - MDTurley - 03-14-2014 03:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  2026 Grand Tour General Discussion LSGiant 82 41,347 Yesterday 01:35 PM
Last Post: Willie
  2026 Grand Tour Announcements Frump 2 2,084 09-27-2026 06:55 PM
Last Post: Yzr
  2025 Grand Tour Announcements Frump 4 9,145 06-18-2026 06:58 AM
Last Post: BkerChuck
  How to submit multiple GT photo submissions in one folder theemightyorbit 5 9,147 06-19-2025 03:56 PM
Last Post: DownUnder
  Photo Tag game? Shooter 1,883 9,089,729 04-13-2025 09:47 PM
Last Post: theemightyorbit

Forum Jump: