|
2014 Grand Tour Questions
|
|
03-06-2014, 10:04 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2014 10:04 PM by texnmidwest.)
Post: #29
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: 2014 Grand Tour Questions
I use the magnetic chip clip thingies. But this year I think I am going to go with cardboard and chip clips! I like the idea of bucking the wind.
Maybe I will just find a hot babe in a bikini to hold my tour flag for me! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread: | Author | Replies: | Views: | Last Post | |
| 2026 Grand Tour General Discussion | LSGiant | 82 | 41,373 |
Yesterday 01:35 PM Last Post: Willie |
|
| 2026 Grand Tour Announcements | Frump | 2 | 2,088 |
09-27-2026 06:55 PM Last Post: Yzr |
|
| 2025 Grand Tour Announcements | Frump | 4 | 9,148 |
06-18-2026 06:58 AM Last Post: BkerChuck |
|
| 2024 Grand Tour Announcements | LSGiant | 6 | 12,283 |
01-03-2025 10:36 PM Last Post: Lapchik |
|
| 2024 GLMC Grand Tour Q&A | Lee_0123 | 133 | 190,868 |
12-27-2024 06:57 AM Last Post: BkerChuck |
|

GLMC Home
Search
Member List
Help




