Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
2026 Grand Tour General Discussion
Yesterday, 10:43 AM
Post: #84
RE: 2026 Grand Tour General Discussion
I sent mine in via email this past weekend. Haven't gotten a confirmation back, though.

I ended up with 47, my Dad (Rider #521) ended up with 29. Had some nice rides this year, did a long ride (16+ hours) taking the scenic route from Charlotte, NC, to Montgomery, AL, one day. Started and ended the day with the 2 Peachoid water towers.

IBA #41635

"Boredom is my worst enemy. It's killed a lot of my friends, but it won't get me. When I get bored, I go risk my life somewhere." - Larry Niven, Ringworld
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Question and comment - JohnF - 01-28-2026, 08:36 PM
RE: Question and comment - theemightyorbit - 01-29-2026, 12:20 PM
RE: 2026 Grand Tour General Discussion - StarWolve - Yesterday 10:43 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  2026 Annual Meeting LSGiant 1 64 Yesterday 07:55 AM
Last Post: LSGiant
  2026 Grand Tour Announcements Frump 2 2,129 09-27-2026 06:55 PM
Last Post: Yzr
  2025 Grand Tour Announcements Frump 4 9,163 06-18-2026 06:58 AM
Last Post: BkerChuck
  2026 Bonzai Rally - registration open scottfinn 3 2,667 05-11-2026 12:25 PM
Last Post: Frump
  2024 Grand Tour Announcements LSGiant 6 12,307 01-03-2025 10:36 PM
Last Post: Lapchik

Forum Jump: