GLMC Off-Road Poker Run And
Hare Scramble Rules
- Riders will be allowed to play 1 hand (5 cards) for each class entered.
- Rider will be given a card for each of the first five laps completed.
- Cards may not be traded between riders.
- Riders to present poker hands at the end of the event to claim payback.
- Payback is 25% of entry for class, 1 hand paid back for each class.
- In case of tie, high card of hand will win. If it is still a tie, riders will draw cards, high card wins.
- One parade lap is run prior to start.
- Trophies to be awarded on laps completed and lowest elapsed time when the same number of laps are completed.
- Checkered flag will be displayed at 2 hours for the open quad/open bike class, 1 hour for the trail rider class, 30 minutes for the Jr class, and 20 minutes for the kids class. Riders may complete the lap at which the flag is displayed.
- Can leave course at designated gate to gas up. Must re-enter at same gate.
- Your cards are your responsibility. If you lose them, you will not get replacements.
- Must follow course, no cutting. If you knock down a marker, stop and stand it up. If you are caught cutting the course, you will be docked 1 lap.
- Must wear helmets.
Printable Version Of Rules (PDF)
47746 - 153 Street •
Milbank, SD 57252